To this small club of owners of Fast+Prime's products, we offer this great warranty because we believe in what we do.
Our Uhl Collection products carry a 5 year warranty against any defects that might occur under normal usage.
(Please read our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page)
We believe communication is key in all regards with our clients. So please, just get in touch if you are experiencing a problem with one of our products. We want to know about it!
Any defect arising outside of this 5 year warranty time limit will be judged on a case by case basis. Also for items outside the warranty time limit, we will offer minimal repair charges for any item that is not judged beyond repair.
The warranty belongs to the original owner only.
Only they, whose name is on the warranty card and stamped on the product will be covered by our warranty.
Please note that the following are not covered by this warranty:
-Fair wear. Torn, stained or scuffed Leather, Fittings, Fasteners or hand painted raw edges.
-Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
-Damage caused or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by someone other than Fast+Prime.
-Damage to closure button or strap by forcing or incorrect use.
-Force Majeure (Act of God) – Fire, Earthquake, Flood etc.
-Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
-Where the Warranty card is incomplete or not returned.
The Warranty is only valid within the specified period and is subject to the conditions specified. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
The maximum liability of Fast and Prime A division of English American Limited under this warranty is limited to the purchase price paid by the customer.
Fast and Prime A division of English American Limited will not accept any third party or contingent liability.
Please Note: Our Mono, Kepler and Tank range of camera accessories and carry a 6 month warranty.
Once you place your order we will contact you to confirm. When we receive confirmation back from you, giving us your authorisation to proceed, we will begin making your product. At that point we cannot offer any refunds. Each item is being custom made to your requirements and stamped with your initials. So remember, let us know straight away if you decide you made a purchase in error. If it is shown that we have made products that are not what is stated in our confirmation, a return and refund will be issued.
You must contact us prior to sending any item to us so we can discuss the problem and issue you with a return authorisation code. You must be able to return to us your warranty card with your details, and the proof of purchase in your name. We can not be responsible for any shipment to us without a return authorisation code. Items sent to us without a return authorisation code will be refused. We will not be responsible for any charges from Items sent to us without a return authorisation code.
Note to Non-EU customers. We cannot be responsible for any customs charges, duties or shipping charges or fees from outside the EU without discussing the issue with us first and issuing you a return authorisation code.
If you are experiencing any difficulties or need further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only use FedEx for shipping Internationally and Royal Mail Special Delivery for domestic orders.
You will be issued with a tracking number once your order has been sent. All parcels will only be sent to the confirmed billing address of the purchaser.
Customers are solely responsible for all customs charges, duties, taxes and fees.
We will not be responsible for any fees due to returned parcels that were sent to the confirmed address.
We do not offer any pick-up services or give our products to any courier other than our own
Normal usage is defined as:
1. Using the product as intended - for holding one Leica M series camera and one lens manufactured before 2012. Also defined as not using any camera other than a Leica M system camera manufactured before 2012 inside our cases or hung from our straps and lanyards. Improper use can lead to damage!
2. Obvious care has been untaken by the owner to look after the well being of our products -i.e. not letting the items become dried out or damp by storing them in inappropriate environments.
3. The owner has periodically applied a suitable leather cream to keep the leather supple and hydrated.
4. The owner has used no other item but a shoe brush to remove any deposits that may become attached to our suede linings.
5. The owner has not attached any non Fast+Prime products to our cases, straps, lanyards, lens cases or shoulder pads.
6. The owner has not used any Fast+Prime products on non-Fast+Prime systems.
Fast+Prime A division of English American Limited can not accept liability for any damage to equipment from using our products. These important conditions are:
1. Our products are used at the customers own discretion.
2. It is the customers duty to inspect all products and have them returned to Fast+Prime if they are deemed defective.