This is one serious half case for all Leica shooters.
NAMED TANK FOR A REASON:
- 4-6mm thick Equestrian hide! Special production methods make this possible.
- Saddlery buckles - will last far longer than traditional poppers.
- Heavy duty sewn-in screen protection door - yet simple access to screen and controls. Just a flick of the thumb.
- Fully protected edges, including tops.
- Made with photojournalists in mind or for those who take their cameras into rough conditions.
- Feels great in the hand, even with gloves.
- Allows you to hold the camera as designed, just larger. Buckles and textures placed for best grip.
- Use tank all the time or just for when heavy protection is preferred.
TANK - Technical Specifications:
- TANK: £235.00 - TANK2: £245.00
- Entirely hand sewn
- Suede Lining
- Ergonomic fit. No need for thumb or grip accessories
- Each case hand stamped with your order number and 3 initials
- Available in Black and Conker Equestrian saddle hide
- Matching custom neck straps are available
TANK2 (PERFORATED HIDE VERSION)